My CRX

SifreRacingtechs#2

do you sponsor me no right, i dont put nobody name on my car unless the give me money to put into it, so either u belive it or not.

its not a matter of sponsoring, it backing up your word. how do you post a thread like this without time slips or vids. i bet it was the VTECH that helped you run those times.

i think this is solleshonda under a different name. what a tool.

I'm merely gonna' step out on a limb here and say that numbnuts' car is at least on boost with a mild build and that spray.

At least, that's what his profile picture is of.

My Car(s): 90 HONDA CIVIC VTECH

My Car(s) Mods: 90 HONDA CIVIC VTECH OBD1 WIRE HARNEST ALL STRIPE OUT NO NOTHING OR NOTHING DOING ABOUT9.2 ALLMOTOR AT A1/8TH MILE.

SifreRacingtechs#2, what all mods have you had done to your car / motor? Are you using the d16z6?

In your picture, there's a great big turbo, is that whats on your car? Cause 12.5 would make more sense if it were.

What type of fuel did you use on your run? Injector size? Chip? Any other details would be great and they may just get these guys to lay off ya a little.

oh yeah...and time slips wouldn't hurt either.

A buddy of mine swears up and down he ran an 11.7 in his rx-7 on street tires with a stock turbo tuned up to 14psi but he has no time slip so I call him a bullsheeter.

Save those slips, man. You don't want to be named a bullsheeter.

SifreRacingtechs#2, what all mods have you had done to your car / motor? Are you using the d16z6?

In your picture, there's a great big turbo, is that whats on your car? Cause 12.5 would make more sense if it were.

What type of fuel did you use on your run? Injector size? Chip? Any other details would be great and they may just get these guys to lay off ya a little.

oh yeah...and time slips wouldn't hurt either.

A buddy of mine swears up and down he ran an 11.7 in his rx-7 on street tires with a stock turbo tuned up to 14psi but he has no time slip so I call him a bullsheeter.

Save those slips, man. You don't want to be named a bullsheeter.

really simple bought a block in miami bobs upic junker for $80.00 d16 did some changes all stock nothing performance i have a mod intake manifold racing headers short muffler cant tell you what head i am using nice tune and a 50shots os NOS. that is it.

hey guys i am currently at orlando florida at BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS event and i just did a 12.52 at 1/4mile with 1.6sohc with a 36 size jet of NOS what you all think......??????????????????????????????

and I just did a 5 second quarter mile run in my almost stock integra!

ha! beat that!!

Archived