how much would you pay???

MRH_FLCL_

ok so down by my dads house theres an elderly cupple that owns a 85-89 red si crx....it is under about 5 feet of weeds but the body is in good ass shape...how much should i offer they assuming that it runs and hase about 100000 on it????(not taking in to part that it has been sitting there for around 7-10 years) K20 swap!!!!! lol :thumbsup:

I'd knock on their door, ask them if they would want to get it out of the yard. If they say sure, ask what they would take for it. If its an elderly couple, and it has been sitting for a long time, they will probably let it go for like $200. I probably wouldnt give more that about $500 for it.

Yea, it just landed in their back yard during operation CRX-drop. Intended as a bomb, only failure to detonate.

better call EOD first

i work on fighters they drop bombs for practice and record the drop from a Heads Up Mounted camera. Then we get to watch the drop later on after it is declassified.

woooow Scott! coool! I wish I could see it! I've seen some declassified booklets being sold on ebay but nothing like this!

what I see at work: rocket going up and the camera is mounted on the fuel tank so when they drop the fuel tank, the camera goes with it...but it's not as cool as fighters and bombs! lol

Archived