Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weeee

Tires are in, was told they are in the garage. I wasnt here when they were delivered, Just got home from work. Will check out tomorrow. My wheels are suppose to be here tomorrow. But well see.

I wasn't being an ass. Just making a comment so you know someone was watching.

It's pretty dead around here. Too many original members are non-honda owners these days so they don't post any more.

I'm just posting even if no one reads just to keep up on it so I can refer to it if I want too. Yeah I know this forum died. Heck my other car I'm working on isn't a honda either. Crazy where time has gone. Got my wheels in they will be on Saturday

I'm just posting even if no one reads just to keep up on it so I can refer to it if I want too. Yeah I know this forum died. Heck my other car I'm working on isn't a honda either. Crazy where time has gone. Got my wheels in they will be on Saturday

Call me a ricer but I always thought your car would look slick with white wheels.

Red on white looks good. If my car was all red and stock body i think a set of 15x8+20 offset wheels white bbs with a lip would look good. But white with the carbon fiber. not too sure. My new wheels are Hyper black in color. 17x7.5+42 offset

Wheels are on. I seen there some wear and tear from driving on the car. id like to have redone. maybe my front lip repainted. Funny car looks like it sits higher even tho it the same set up as before just a little wider wheel. maybe im just being crazy. But they went on good and seem to really suit the car well with all the dark stuff on it. Photos will be up later tonight.

Enkie M52 17x7.5+42 Wrapped in Falken Ziex Tires. Tires are stretched a little but not alot. Half inch wider than the previous wheels.

10124585933_71aae01ff5_b.jpg
Solenkei by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr
10124454705_607ffa9760_b.jpg
DSC_0171 by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr
10124396204_55bebea84f_b.jpg
DSC_0189 by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr
10124452115_718c993529_b.jpg
10124657605_e6976a3bba_b.jpg
fisheye by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr

Looks pretty good. Your car might be sitting higher if you took those pictures right after mounting the wheels. When you uncompressed the suspension to switch the wheels it will take it a day for it to settle back down to its previous height.

Archived