rice patrol

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems like a thread we all enjoy at one point they lock it. it would be nice if they told us why. i mean come on the thread was going on since the 11th of December

it gets locked obviously 2 users with some kinda grudge against one another. :crazy:

be nice, or it will be closed.

the tails on that del sol are considered ricey, i didnt even say anything. my post was appropriate for the thread this being "rice patrol" and all, i didnt even know it was his car until he got ass chapped about it.

girl why cant you grow up and just leave me the hell alone.i guess that im you sent me saying how sorry you were for dogging my ass was a lie.just let it go.go you way i'll go mine

yes nancy it is my car you knew that.thats why hunggsr posted it.why i dont know,but every sence i posted the video of my ride a while back people have been lighting my ass up.if you remember the reason why we fell out in the first place is because when i first posted the video people were like thats not your car thats not your car.then you started telling people to tear me up.WHY i dont know.i didint make the video i just posted it but people seem to have a big problem with it.its my car i built it for me and no one else.hey ya dont like it your problem.why the big deal.as much as i hate you i think your car is sick.but you yourself even said people hate on your car.who the hell could hate on the jdm look.why do you think i get to damn offensive.my car whats the big deal i see no reason to be hateful over the way my car looks.go bakc nad find video of my car.

case in point i dropped the fight and she kept it up after i told her i had no problem with her at all.thats why i hate this chick because after that crap i moved on and she kept it up.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showt...p;hl=94typersol

youre right dude. im sorry. lets let this thread go back on track, i dont wanna be the reason for lock down again. peace, dude.

Yet another example of the stupid communistic crap at HondaForums. You know sometimes I really feel bad for the mods on here for getting a bad rap, but then they pull this crap and it really pisses me off.

If there was a problem with 2 members in a thread as good as rice patrol, then delete the conflicting posts in that thread and let it go on. That thread was on topic, and not even being flamed in when it was locked. Of course, I guess the easy way out was to just lock the thread than to spend an extra 30 seconds to delete whatever posts caused you to lock it.

021608_14111.jpg

everything was stock as far i i could tell (even the exhust) and it was automatic on top of that you can see the guy who owns it walking down under the cover i think he was wondering wat i was doing he gave me a weird look lol

Archived