My CRX project!

95delsolboy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1st gen CRX has more leg room, 2nd gen and del Sol both have a center consol in the middle. 1st gen has the appearance of more room in the trunk, 2nd gen has all that "stuff" in the way and the del Sol has the pseudo-trunk. I've had sex in a 1st gen only, I had enough room in the passenger side seat with it all the way back, but her feet were pressed up on the windshield; I don't know about the 2nd gen and del Sol.

theres plenty of room on the passenger side of the sol :devil:

Because I'm sad that the F15 is being phased out. Don't get me wrong, the F22 is one hell of a plane, I just have a special fondness for the F15.

i'll take an f-15 over an f-22. we had a few f-15 with a V2 radar. it's stronger than the f-22. when the f-22's from langley, va came up to AK the kill rate was 1:1.5 so for every f-15, 1.5 f-22 were "shot down".

ice melt = a bag of salt (no, not table salt)

if you have a cat, use litter to get traction or just go pick up a cheap container of it

i've had two passengers ride in the back of my crx, with the rear interior taken apart (dividers removed). i've been in the back of one with 2 other people, laying down. there is no leg room behind the front seats. the jdm rear seat has belts for two, but due to the lack of leg room i wouldn't suggest putting anyone back there. a small child maybe, but why anyone would put a small child in a crx is beyond me. the second gen does not have a center console. the e-brake is between the driver and passenger seat (usdm). when the e-brake is down, it acts as a cupholder if you place the cup/bottle between the seat and e-brake lol.

doesn't that contradict your sig.? lol jk

nice project...keep updating :)

haha yeah it does, thats why its so awesome. maybe it should say, stick to birth control?

and boo for selling the sol still

Its ok, thread jacking dont bother me.

But Im out of school today. We just got our power back on yesterday. It was off for almost a day. We are supposed to have another ice storm tonight. This is the reason I dont like oklahoma.

yay those are fun :) picking one without poles I hope...I made that mistake once! lol

They were hella fun! exept for the part were the cop came up and gave me a $450 dollor ticket for dangerous driving! Thats pure bullcrap, I was in a parking lot.

I always do my "dangerous driving" in the middle of the night so there aren't any other cars around, plus, it's easier to spot cops that way.

Yea, but I dont have any tail lights on my car. So I didn't want to drive without tail lights at night.

Archived