a.k.a. cheaper and looks good

still loving the rex ashley. expecially your interior

ehh, the hood wasn't shut in the pics either, ahh well

the kit is the wings west rs kit

A.k.a. Mugen Replica kit.

a.k.a. cheaper and looks good

a.k.a. stunna and played out

a.k.a. stunna and played out

HAHAHAHA... next you're going to be saying a stock ride is "stunna and played out" :rolleyes: a clean car can't be stunna or played out :rolleyes:

a.k.a.  stunna and played out

HAHAHAHA... next you're going to be saying a stock ride is "stunna and played out" :rolleyes: a clean car can't be stunna or played out :rolleyes:

Stock can be stunna and played out. Civics are played out.

It is stunna because it is a rip-off yet you call it clean (which originated from JDM, which Mugen is, which means you wanted to look cool and be on the JDM/clean bandwagon but didn't want to fork out the money for a real Mugen kit). It is played out because everyone has it.

Sometimes the cheaper product has just as much quality as a name brand product.

It could be that a new company is just starting out and needs to draw in buyers in order for it to grow. It can do so by having low prices.

And alot of these quotes just seem to be "did too/did not" lol :D

but yea, i think civics are really played out also.. too many people that do it wrong.. oh so wrong..

Sometimes the cheaper product has just as much quality as a name brand product.

It could be that a new company is just starting out and needs to draw in buyers in order for it to grow. It can do so by having low prices.

And alot of these quotes just seem to be "did too/did not" lol :D

but yea, i think civics are really played out also.. too many people that do it wrong.. oh so wrong..

1. Wings West will never have as good of quality as Mugen. WW doesn't even wind tunnel test.

2. Wings West is not a new company. New companies draw attention by having something NEW and of GOOD QUALITY. Low prices come from the fact that inferior materials are used and the kit is copied. You get what you pay for with the real thing.

3. Doesn't matter what style you fix up your Civic with, they're still played out.

I didnt mention anything about wingswest? I was talking about a new company trying to build up a reputation and draw in new potential buyers with low intro prices.

3. Doesn't matter what style you fix up your Civic with, they're still played out.

I said, "yea, i think civics are really played out also" What does your rebuttal have to do with me agreeing with you?

im very surprised, that car doesn't look half bad considering what else i have seen on this forum.

only 2 things bug me, the wheels, and the red brake drum. stunna 4 sho.

the exhaust is pretty cool, its better than a 5 inch coffee can.

and the wings west kit really isn't cheaper than the mugen kit, but it is cheaper than what king motorsports (US distributer of mugen) charges for it. wings west and mugen have similar reputations regarding quality and fitment. both are good.

just wait til i get my..

kit

rims

wheels

taillights

b series motor

cf hood

straight cat...

and the list gose on, my crx would be tight... just gimme a while til i get da money, or you can donate some cash, that works too..

a.k.a.  stunna and played out

Stock can be stunna and played out. Civics are played out.

It is stunna because it is a rip-off yet you call it clean (which originated from JDM, which Mugen is, which means you wanted to look cool and be on the JDM/clean bandwagon but didn't want to fork out the money for a real Mugen kit). It is played out because everyone has it.

i've had that kit for three years, when jdm was not the "craze", so if that's jumping on the wagon, then i must be psychic :rolleyes:

how can you say that's not clean? it's not like those hideous shogun kits. it's simple, looks good, therefore, it's clean. if you can say the mugen looks good and that doesn't, then you have proven yourself retarded.

also, putting the mugen kit on a usdm front end is just stupid, imo. if you're going to pay for the mugen kit, might as well stretch and pay the extra $500+ for the jdm front end, which i don't intend to do at this time, and had no intentions to do three years ago. :rolleyes:

this is comming from the same person that said carbon fiber hoods and superchargers on s2000's were played out.

yes, and that a full carbon fiber body is a good idea :rolleyes:

oh, did we mention... carbon fiber is played out in general :laugh:

hype---I said, "yea, i think civics are really played out also" What does your rebuttal have to do with me agreeing with you?
No, you said "i think civics are really played out also.. too many people that do it wrong.. oh so wrong.. " Which means you're talking about a certain style.

honda_civicex95 Posted on May 6 2003, 9:19 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is comming from the same person that said carbon fiber hoods and superchargers on s2000's were played out

Yes, cf hoods and s/c's on S2000's are played out.

i've had that kit for three years, when jdm was not the "craze", so if that's jumping on the wagon, then i must be psychic

how can you say that's not clean? it's not like those hideous shogun kits. it's simple, looks good, therefore, it's clean. if you can say the mugen looks good and that doesn't, then you have proven yourself retarded.

also, putting the mugen kit on a usdm front end is just stupid, imo. if you're going to pay for the mugen kit, might as well stretch and pay the extra $500+ for the jdm front end, which i don't intend to do at this time, and had no intentions to do three years ago.

WW copied Mugen's kit over 3 years ago which means it's still a wanna be. "JDM/clean bandwagon "

Just because it doesn't have big holes or angles doesn't make it clean. Clean = OEM. BTW, I don't like the Mugen kit either.

WW copied Mugen, which means you have a Mugen replica on a USDM, which means you are "just stupid" in your opinion.

A JDM SiR front end would have been more "clean" than a WW copy kit.

WW copied Mugen's kit over 3 years ago which means it's still a wanna be. "JDM/clean bandwagon "

Just because it doesn't have big holes or angles doesn't make it clean. Clean = OEM. BTW, I don't like the Mugen kit either.

WW copied Mugen, which means you have a Mugen replica on a USDM, which means you are "just stupid" in your opinion.

apparently, we have different opinions of what's "clean"... sort of like your definitions of "stunna".

in case you couldn't read the first time around, i said putting the MUGEN kit on a usdm front is stupid. the WW kit may be a mugen replica, but for one, it's NOT MUGEN... it is made for USDM front ends, now isn't it :rolleyes:

WW copied Mugen's kit over 3 years ago which means it's still a wanna be.  "JDM/clean bandwagon "

Just because it doesn't have big holes or angles doesn't make it clean.  Clean = OEM.  BTW, I don't like the Mugen kit either.

apparently, we have different opinions of what's "clean"... sort of like your definitions of "stunna".

in case you couldn't read the first time around, i said putting the MUGEN kit on a usdm front is stupid. the WW kit may be a mugen replica, but for one, it's NOT MUGEN... it is made for USDM front ends, now isn't it :rolleyes:

1. The only people who disagree with "stunna" are stunnas.

2. You can put a Mugen kit on a USDM front end you know.

WW copied Mugen's kit over 3 years ago which means it's still a wanna be.  "JDM/clean bandwagon "

Just because it doesn't have big holes or angles doesn't make it clean.  Clean = OEM.  BTW, I don't like the Mugen kit either.

lol, actually, i know tons of people who would disagree with your definition of "stunna", who are far from it :rolleyes:

and i never said it wasn't possible to put the mugen kit on the usdm crx. i just said that it's stupid. do the car jdm and put the mugen kit. if it's staying usdm, looks better, imo, to just get the wings west :rolleyes:

lol, actually, i know tons of people who would disagree with your definition of "stunna", who are far from it :rolleyes:

and i never said it wasn't possible to put the mugen kit on the usdm crx. i just said that it's stupid. do the car jdm and put the mugen kit. if it's staying usdm, looks better, imo, to just get the wings west :rolleyes:

What kind of cars do your friends drive, whats done to them, what do they run, how do they dress, and how do they drive?

"just get"ting"the WW because you want to keep your precious grille, imo, is stupid. I think it is because you don't want to fork out the money for the real thing. With all the work Mugen puts into their kits just to have some company copy them, buying from that company means you would rather spend less money on a kit for the looks versus a kit for function.

What kind of cars do your friends drive, whats done to them, what do they run, how do they dress, and how do they drive?

"just get"ting"the WW because you want to keep your precious grille, imo, is stupid. I think it is because you don't want to fork out the money for the real thing. With all the work Mugen puts into their kits just to have some company copy them, buying from that company means you would rather spend less money on a kit for the looks versus a kit for function.

wow, are you shocked that people have friends? :laugh:

but, with all that money you have, i'm sure you could just buy all of yours :rolleyes:

sorry, i didn't get the wings west kit for the grille, or because i didn't feel like spending extra money. i got it because it's not a jdm crx... don't need to pretend it is... actually, when i build my jdm crx, that is the kit that's going on it :rolleyes:

Archived