Post Pics of Your Car

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove it a little Sunday and commuted Monday, 300 miles on this tank and still a little over the 1/2 mark.

For future reference the Diesel at Meijer stations sucks.

Original salvage auction images. Believe it or not this is what totaled an 06 vehicle. Golf's use a torsion bar system. Guy must have clipped a curb and bent it. The rear end is the same for most small veedubs. Car was fixed from a junkyard take off for a couple hundred.

6-1.jpg

here is my stockie!!!

its sitting behind the shop at my house waiting to go to the big shop to get the new clutch and flywheel

101_0923.jpg

101_0909.jpg

101_0919.jpg

IMO its not too bad for $2,000 and i f*cking LOVE IT!

Edited by CT9A

• 4 weeks later...

Crummy cell phone pic. Car is going under the knife tonight and thought I would grab a before pic. Wheels that are on it are already sold to Brian as soon as I get them off the car.

0227091627.jpg

0227091557.jpg

Edited by Xeryon

The MS Paint tails aren't the greatest but since he has the chrome diamond headlights I would say the 70/30 red and clear tails match best. Or replace the headlights with some smoke or black housing one pieces aka pearce's and then do the smoked tails to match.

0228091135.jpg

0228091136.jpg

0228091136a.jpg

I love my little rice burner. I see form the pictures that a: my cell cam sucks, b: my driver rear needs to come up a little further to balance out.

I raised the suspension a little all around and balanced the heights last night. Put the painted 14's on it. The car is much more responsive torque-wise and with the slightly smaller wheels and 1/2 raised drive height I have no rubbing. Other then a night of corner weighting I am ready for test and tune night in a couple weeks for auto-x

Edited by Xeryon

• 4 weeks later...

Some newer pictures from my much nicer new camera. 3 out of the 4 of my current vehicles:

Low and mean, and 0 rubbing now. She is in full race setup currently. Only thing left to do is get my autox alignment and I am ready for competition.

DSCN0033.jpg

The cheap jeep. Working 4wd for $1500. Needed it to tug the boat in and out. The ram doesn't like rear wheels in the water. >_<

DSCN0032.jpg

Our newest arrival: The 48mpg TDI. Torquey little thing. Is a blast to drive on the highway.

DSCN0031.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...