beefing up an engine

HONDA CRX 88 SI

here is whats going down a friend came to me and told me to find out what will beef up a D16A6. right now it pulls 108 hps which is normal for it i need info on what i can do to it with out N/A,TURBO,or S/C to beef it the most possible. but thats not all it a 600 dollars limit so please tell me what i can do i got some ideas but iam sure theres people here who know tons more then me so please do help.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

600 bucks dude cmon you know by now you aint getting much. try and get cams , those engines love cams. cams and bolt ons be fun.

well ill try but this engine is not mine this is my broke friends car and he wants to beef it up with only 600 bucks i told him to save 900 more and ill hook am up with a gsr engine but he dont wanna do that so the cams will be a add on since its coming from u any thing alse that will fit in to that limit.

but tell u what man ill give u the email of a guy i know we works through ebay or private which ever u like he was going to hook me up with a b18c5 for only 2800 bucks. but i need ur email cause this guy dont like all people to email him and not buying anything. personaly i dint buy the b18c5 cause i ran in to some money problems but that was a good deal.

no no no i have the b18c1 with me but it could be expensive to ship it to u so i said ill give u the email of a guy i know. and then i when on of the time i almost bought a b18c5 from this guy. trust me it would be alot cheaper to do it through this guy.

Chatroom much?

Stolen engines for sale, everyone look!

Oh, and for Christ's sake, use some punctuation in your sentences.

Do what your f*cking icon suggest stop talking about stolin engines you f*cking vagina go have that 2 day chat other places nobody with balls cares that f*cking much about stolin engines to sit there all fuking day and chat back and forth about it.

Do what your f*cking icon suggest stop talking about stolin engines you f*cking vagina go have that 2 day chat other places nobody with balls cares that f*cking much about stolin engines to sit there all fuking day and chat back and forth about it.

ps who the fracks cares about punctuation what are you some del sol driving frat boy?

Yes, I drive a sol. I will be in a Frat next year when I go to College.

Clearly GSR's aren't sold for 1500. crapt, even just a longblock costs about 2000. Dude, shut up. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, nor who you are talking to, so why don't you just quit while your ahead.

are u sure there stolin cause seriously like u said there. u dont even know me man why do asumtions about me an my engine and hell yes u can find a gsr engine maybe not at 1500 bucks cause i got a great deal from a guy and i bought it at 2000 with every thing but that engine i dont want to use for my rex but was selling it to my friend who was beefing up his little d series i told him i will sell him the gsr at 1500 cause i know this guy since we were like five man. so do think alittle more cause seriously i dont know u u dont know me i kinda eve like u since u know all about ur engines and what not. now ur no more then those other punks man the only one on this forums that gets my respect is ''cranny''.

Reading your sentences hurts my head.

Ok, I was clearly joking, but you are not helping your argument. You jsut said you can' find a GSR for 1500, unless it's a great deal from a "Friend". To tell you the truth, 9 out of 10 friends didn't know that the motor they got was stolen.

Run the VIN.

Oh, and I don't need your respect.

u know what i dont want to start a whole latta crap about an engine i got which is not stoling by the way. so go on with ur things an i will go on with my own things man its just not worth it. this is part of why this forums is losing people cause people here wanna be smart asses about every thing man. the topics just get off track so much and theres is little help from the real issue.

Archived