ANYONE NEED PARTS FROM A 1990 CRX DX

CRX Sir

i got the whole interior(seats,carpet that is uncut,door panels,dash parts, headboard, interior lights, pionerer cd player,climent control) ETC. rear traiing arms all together, hood, everything ac related, and other stuff let me know if you are interested..

are the seat belts in the door? if so got the driver side seat belt and price?

i got the seat belts i will give you everything that has to do with the seat belts just give me a price and pay shipping i reealy dont care about them so give a price and the interior is BLACK

Do you have those covers in the trunk area that I was talking about? If so, I like to purchase them from you? (PNUT092101@aol.com)

YES DID YOU GET THE EMAIL I SHOULD HAVE SENT YOU THE PICKS I DONTCARE ABOUT PRICE YOU GIVE ME ONE AND PAY FOR SHIPPING

• 2 weeks later...
I ALSO HAVE MOTOR(motor ran fine jsut swapped),TRANS,ECU,SHIFT LINKAGES, ALT,AC COMPESSOR,

do u have the peices that go on the sides by the door mine are black and theres three clips that hold them in mine broke of i need just one but if u have two i would pick them up email me if u have them and maybe some pics to make sure were on the same page

crossyouover1129@yahoo.com

and a price

also need the driver side door speaker cover

how much you looking for the seats?

their not in the best condition but you could use the seat rails or other parts if you want them just give a price i need to get this crap out of here i really dont care about price

• 2 weeks later...

Archived