93 del sol front conversion

orangedelight0220

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey there i have a 1993 del sol with a b16 swap, it also has s2000 tails lambos and custom paint. well one of my buddies did a civic headlight conversion and it looks like ass... i was wondering if anyone has done a integra front end on a del sol yet.. anyhelp would be great thanks

My cuz did a comleat Intagra front end on his 89 Civic hatch Type R. looks sick the car is like a foot longer then the stock front end but it really looks good.

hey there i have a 1993 del sol with a b16 swap, it also has s2000 tails lambos and custom paint. well one of my buddies did a civic headlight conversion and it looks like ass... i was wondering if anyone has done a integra front end on a del sol yet.. anyhelp would be great thanks

well in the november issue of honda tuning on page 87 it shows a picture of a '94 del sol with a jdm type r front end conversion with an aztecyh front bumper and it also does 11 sec 1320 slips @ 134mph look it up back issues r 6 bucks or just keep looking like yur doing

SolLes, you have amber corners on your sol too? Are they pictured in your sig, because they don't look that different than the stock lights? I only ask because I'm gonna paint my sol a very similar shade of blue to yours (because I'm madly in love with you) and I'm wondering how the amber corners will look.

I didn't know you could paint them yourself, so I guess I was planning on buying them. I guess it depends on how much they would cost vs. how much quality I would stand to lose in doing it myself.

Archived