93 del sol front conversion

orangedelight0220

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive found that most of those wheels are strictly designed with performance in mind and not looks. i mean hell id love to have a 10 pound 17 inch rim, but i dont wantna pay thousands of dollars for a 4 spoke bright ass red rim. thats why i like the track lites by motegi its a simple 5 or 6 spoke pattern that light weight and cheap comparatively speaking

not true.

Volks own bitches.

my BBS are only like 14 pounds i think(might be 13.5)...pretty frickin light.

Thanks. It's amazing the difference a the color of the wheel made. They didn't look nearly as good in silver. In fact, I'm not crazy about shogun's when they are in silver. I was pretty thrilled with the result.

props! the colour totally makes that wheel :thumbsup:

what are you running for rubber?

17x7. I used to have Toyo Proxes T1S. They were pretty noisy tires but handled pretty well. I have to have the combo of comfort and performance though.

kudos to that!! my toyo's are done...looking to get a set of Volk GT-P diamond cut bronze 18x7.5 w/ toyo/nitto rubber...not sure about the tires but the rims definately!! :thumbsup:

Like hell. Rich bastard won't have any problem getting back on his feet. I wish I could afford a turbo setup. How about you all pitch in and turbo my GSR for me.

And SolLes - the only way your D15 will beat me is if either xxscaxx or SexyH22 is pulling you behind their cars.

Archived