Engine Swap Price

ArtyMillz

if you do it yourself nothin , lol. but id say on the average a shop would charge ya at least 1000 bucks to do it all. some guys might know better ive never paid to have one down but i know what id charge.

yea i wish i knew how to do that myself....i called a couple shops in my area so far the cheapest i got was 650 im gonna keep lookin though thanks for replyin to my question.....if neone else has some info add some post im always open for advice

well its really not a hard swap to do so if you bring them everythin they need without havin to run into go get this and oh i need that i could see someone doin it for 650. its only 1 days work.

I dought that swap would be less than $2000 wih everything.

Better off to go to passwordjdm.com and getting an entire front clip of a jdm crx, it includes everything from the froot door, up..it costs about $2000....but you have to remember.. Right hand drive anyone? 8)

Archived