i got beat !!!

8crx8

dahm i got beat by a tacoma on an up hill !!! whats wrong with my zc .??? i got the intake and integra ecu

why did i get beat?? ... is this normal ?? i mean i know zc is not the fastest motor and its only rated 135hp or less.. what do i need to beat this trucks ??..without adding turbo and just motor, i just wanna go N/A and be quick, i cant even hear my tires squeel ...pls help me squeezz the full potential of this engine.dham those toyotas.....nissans....!!!!!!!!

dont mean to sound like a weiner but with just an intake ur not gonna beat much even if ur an awesome driver. well you could be it would be difficult. and like solLes said to get major power gain at one time, gonna need a turbo. just my opinion, but feel free to build up the motor itll just take time and plenty of green.

even boost with VTEC is no match for cubic inches soles im sorry but your wrong. this is by no means import vs. domestic but hear me out cause im an import lover too but the facts are the facts. the most power you can get out of the best honda 4cyl platform might be 1000 but i doubt it. but im in a good mood so ill give ya 2000 , hows that. so you got your 500,000$ honda engine with 2000 horse , lol. stay with me here. now the guys runnin top fuel dragsters are gettin 6000 horse out of big block boosted fire breathing dragons. see what im gettin at?

Ok, we are talking street cars. And once again, you veer off topic.

Dude, you are taking things way out of context. Nobody is talking about 6000 hp.

It is all about the money looking to be spent, and there are always things that can be done to raise hp and torque. He just needs to start somewhere. I will say it again and again. Displacement is overrated.

I agree with SolLes. A built 3.0 liter TT Supra can easily hit 800-1000whp as a daily driver and will rape a built daily driver built mustang cobra. And before you correct me about the supra being a 6cyl, we're talking displacement not cyl.

Not trying to argue here, just agreeing with SolLesHonda that boost is a great alternative for Cubic Inches.

now the guys runnin top fuel dragsters are gettin 6000 horse out of big block boosted fire breathing dragons. see what im gettin at?

I though you were against boost as a replacement, and yet you clearly state boosted in the quote above. in order to "proove" your point you're gonna have to list a decent n/a setup. and that is not a daily driver. dragster? I think were focusing on street driven here.

even boost with VTEC is no match for cubic inches soles im sorry but your wrong.

a turbo B16 civic will dominate a stock or lightly modded 4.6L or 5.0L mustang...yet, the mustang has more displacement.

take a stock neon and a stock school bus. the neon will beat the school bus, yet the bus has more displacement and a turbo.

I wouldn't bother buying cams right now, as a matter of fact, why are you even racing trucks .. maybe you shouldn't be driving :(

Anyway, cranny, the reason I said that, is because that is a popular Domestic saying : "There is no replacement for displacement."

I made it into my own. Quit taking everything literally. You are trying to act like a know-it-all, and you sound like an ass.

Anyway, cranny, the reason I said that, is because that is a popular Domestic saying : "There is no replacement for displacement."

I made it into my own. Quit taking everything literally. You are trying to act like a know-it-all, and you sound like an ass.

+5, i've noticed that too. Cranny, you have proven to be far less superior in you knowledge of the Honda. Please stop before you make a complete ass of yourself. Thank you! :laugh:

sorry guys i hate to off topic, but i cant get anyone else, do you know anyone who has ordered an e-gay header for a rex? i keep seeing these headers for 20 dollars and under plus shipping, is it worth it? anyone with exp on this?

why would you buy $20 headers? its likely that you will need to do major modification to make it fit because they're so cheap and probably poorly made. Just save up $150 and buy dc-sports headers, you'll be much happier.

Archived