Engine Swap

Wannabe GTR

I was looking into this 1992 Honda Accord DX 2 door and I wanted to know if there was a 6 cyl engine either inline or V configuration I could swap out with that 4 banger? Something that is easily obtainable. I really want to beef up the powerplant before doing any other mods. Prefferably something turbo or twin turbocharged as well, or at least be capable of accepting a turbo application. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch.

--Scott

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking into this 1992 Honda Accord DX 2 door and I wanted to know if there was a 6 cyl engine either inline or V configuration I could swap out with that 4 banger? Something that is easily obtainable. I really want to beef up the powerplant before doing any other mods. Prefferably something turbo or twin turbocharged as well, or at least be capable of accepting a turbo application. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch.

--Scott

why do u guys have to be a ass to him? he is new and didnt know. You could be a little nicer. Thats y u guys get all that crap is b/c your a ass to every one.

a forum is not there to ask questions?????? plz dont say dumb stuff.

not to ask questions about topics that have 209520348523098525 posts about already. thats what they ment.

Archived