Honda Forums Parts Watch

..SSR..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

All parts for a eg sedan

how about a turn signal bulb socket that will fit my eg? don't need the housing, just the bulb socket. (mine fell out driving through a construction zone and took the socket with it)

set of driver side good condition b-pillar exterior door trim panels for an eg sedan. The two parts that are between the front and rear windows.

pass side rear light assembly plastic cover that goes in the trunk.

pass rear door handle innards - for manual locks if it makes a difference. broke the handle internals. need the whole mechanism and the exterior handle.

Need sol rear speaker brackets. And I need preston to sell me his sol mud flaps.

Edited by x3772

• 6 months later...

Im lookin for a H22a block or any good deals on H22a parts. I am tryin to build a new motor for my 97 Accord, and i am tryin to build the motor myself but its lookin like i may have to just buy and modify a motor. any advice or anything to help me out would be awesome , and i thank those who help out a noob in advance. (if anyone does help) PM me with replies please.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Looking for '95 Del Sol parts:

center console lid hinge (I believe the whole insert must be replaced to get hinge)

flasher, cruise, foglight.... you get the point, the switches up on the top of the dash above gauges - mine are sun faded

And a really, really long shot here... OEM Honda CD changer that is compatible with my Honda tape deck w/changer controls (OK, you can stop laughing now!)

I don't think it matters on the switches or console insert, but I have the dark grey / black interior.

OEM spoiler woud be nice too...

And if any one knows of a wholesaler or similar with NOS Honda parts where I could get a factory dealer A/C add on jobber kit. All the dealers I call say the car is too old and they can't get it anymore. I don't want any aftermarket babbot... the car is all original now, and I want to keep it as such. Just figure I'll go ahead and make it perfect while I'm waiting to sell it (and then increase the price)

Edited by les.delancy

Looking for '95 Del Sol parts:

center console lid hinge (I believe the whole insert must be replaced to get hinge)

flasher, cruise, foglight.... you get the point, the switches up on the top of the dash above gauges - mine are sun faded

And a really, really long shot here... OEM Honda CD changer that is compatible with my Honda tape deck w/changer controls (OK, you can stop laughing now!)

I don't think it matters on the switches or console insert, but I have the dark grey / black interior.

OEM spoiler woud be nice too...

And if any one knows of a wholesaler or similar with NOS Honda parts where I could get a factory dealer A/C add on jobber kit. All the dealers I call say the car is too old and they can't get it anymore. I don't want any aftermarket babbot... the car is all original now, and I want to keep it as such. Just figure I'll go ahead and make it perfect while I'm waiting to sell it (and then increase the price)

Garb you an Alpine one. That's what Honda uses, and just rebadges them.

• 5 months later...

im looking for a set of wing brackets. just a few inches tall. dont want it to look like the ass of my car is flying away. just let me know if anyone has any. i dont know any of the specs... what should i be asing for here? lol i mean wing brackets is all i know... will show pics if asked to... its just an aluminum wing. black.

• 3 months later...

looking for interior door panels with power doors and power locks for a 94 civic coupe, shift rods, linkage, and shifter. I forgot the name but the black cylinder that sits on the firewall on the right side of the battery towards the bottom that has a hose line at the top connecting to the top of the throttle body. I need these parts to finish my build.

If you can help me out I greatly appreciate it, just let me know and how much$.

Thankx.

Edited by vtecdash

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
On 1/7/2006 at 9:32 PM, ..SSR.. said:

Post here if you are looking for something that is not a normal for sale item.

Example: CTR rear side glass, a full car shell, etc

Please delete your post once you've found the item, or if you are no longer looking for it.

NO for sale posts.

I am looking for a 5 spd manual Transmission for 89 Accord LX, 2.oL, naturally asperciated.