HF Logo Thread

Drew

Ok, so the Logo competition didn't go over so well, I guess you all got used to the new one already. (works for me)

Anyways, we're gonna try something a little different here.

Instead of the competition, we're just going to open up this thread for some logo submissions and discussions. So, post up some of your logos and we'll see what we get. Those that have already sent me your logo's for the old competition, you can just post them here or I can post them.

I fig'd I throw another logo up here to get things started. I'll probably play around with some other ideas and put some more up too.

I'd like to keep the height at 68px and the width around 400px, but you can go a little wider if you need to.

Background color is currently #303B4A, although if it really doesn't work for what you had in mind, you can use another color.

Drew #2

Header_Logo2.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like your #2 better if it was the in the current Font our logo is. The RPM meter behind it looks pretty cool. Just the font looks kind of tacky if you ask me. IMO

I'd like your #2 better if it was the in the current Font our logo is. The RPM meter behind it looks pretty cool. Just the font looks kind of tacky if you ask me. IMO

Yeah, I don't care for the font now that I look at it again.

Here's another I just threw together real quick.

Drew #3:

Header_Logo3.gif

<----- Use the one from my avatar! I'm glad I saved it. Must retain the classic.

Lol, that's like the Retro look...

Here's the #2 with different font: (aka #4)

Header_Logo4.gif

and here's #5:

Header_Logo5.gif

I just realized these colors are copying honda-tech...

I like how you integrate the H from the rim. Did you draw that image yourself?

Yeah, I did that completely in Illustrator.

Lina: It should be symmetrical I constrained the proportions when I made it (Fat Five, BTW)

Well, another day and some more logos to ponder. btw, i'm having fun with this. lol

#7a

Header_Logo7a.gif

Oh, and it comes in multiple colors to choose from.

#7b

Header_Logo7b.gif

#7c

Header_Logo7c.gif

#7d

Header_Logo7d.gif

#7e

Header_Logo7e.gif

#7f

Header_Logo7f.gif

#7g

Header_Logo7g.gif