Pics of my Del Slow

Da1nonly0015

Here are some pics of the Del Slow, I'll go from outside to in to under the hood,

DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1421.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1434.jpg

The rear liscense plate will be gone soon as i am shaving the rear, attena, trunk look and door locks. I got tinted tail lights that should be coming in soon and some cross drilled/slotted rotors as well. Hoping to go wilwood big brake later on. Lambo's hopefully will be put on this summer, and it is going to get painted Honda Nighthawk black in a few months

17 inch driftz gunmetal wrapped nitto neogens

DSCF1423.jpg

JL stealth box with 2 8's behind the seat

DSCF1424.jpg

what is powering those 8's

DSCF1429.jpg

Some interior work, still more to come

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1426.jpg

DSCF1427.jpg

Now for under the hood!

DSCF1430.jpg

DSCF1432.jpg

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1433.jpg

The motor has been rebuilt to Type R specs, running 11:1 compretion. I am in the process of getting a Greedy header for it as I will be turboing the next motor I get which I am planning to drop 8-10 grand on.

Let me know what you guys think or what else i could do to it, or idea's that you guys have came up with.

i dont like the rear bumper.

i dont like fake mugen valve covers.

i dont like how dirty it is.

i dont like the tezzas

i dont like the 17's

i dont like blue engine bays unless they are VW's and match the color of the exterior.

but the car looks like its bad ass. just those things i dont like. good job and nice work

Hahaha. Looks good man. A little showier than my tastes but nicely done.

Don't get too attached to that CF hood, haha. Eh, my stock black would look better on there anyway (hint hint).

You gonna stick around here, man? More sols the merrier, and you're a pretty cool dude.

I am planning to get the window re tinted to 35 when i do all the stickers are coming off, Thanks for your guys input. How can you not like the rear bumper? It's stock, body kits aint for me they DON'T fit

the bumper is fine, theyre talking about the lip that doesnt flow with the bumper

i know it is the wings west rear lip, it is polyurethane, i refuse to put fiberglass back on the car. It will look alot better when i get it painted and fill in the gaps. But i got it in and bolted it on, trust me if it wasn't there my muffler would be sticking out about a foot and would look even stupidier. I'm not saying that everything fits perfectly right now but it's a work in progress

stupidier? stupid+ear? hmmm

either way man, it doesnt look proportionate. its out of place. maybe a less outgoing lip would look nice, but the way it juts out away from the car looks like youre trying to make it fly or something. IMO

your right looking at the pic it looks about half retarded, but looking actually at the car it looks pretty descent, I dunno if it was in the way was shinning or the angle I took it but looking at that pic it sticks out like a sore thumb. As far as it flying well people say I have big ears so thats what makes my car go so fast but i guess with that comment i have to motive to go from. Lol

i know it is the wings west rear lip, it is polyurethane, i refuse to put fiberglass back on the car. It will look alot better when i get it painted and fill in the gaps. But i got it in and bolted it on, trust me if it wasn't there my muffler would be sticking out about a foot and would look even stupidier. I'm not saying that everything fits perfectly right now but it's a work in progress

Then get a different muffler.

EDIT: I'm a stickler for grammar.

i've already had 4 diff mufflers on the damn thing and gotten a ticket for every one cuz there to loud the officer said. So i have a stock muffler with a tip, still loud but it's stock so there aint much a cop can do to you if it's stock. anything else looks gay. I got the car will a dual tip and i think it looks good on a sol

I have seen some guy on Ebay selling decals to cover the 3rd brakelight. After the auction ends you just e-mail him whatever you want it to say. I can't remember the user name right off hand but if you do a search for "3rd brake light" you will find it easily.

• 2 weeks later...
Hahaha. Looks good man. A little showier than my tastes but nicely done.

Don't get too attached to that CF hood, haha. Eh, my stock black would look better on there anyway (hint hint).

You gonna stick around here, man? More sols the merrier, and you're a pretty cool dude.

Alittle off topic here, but I noticed you have the same car I do and I am

having an audio problem that I am hoping you can shed some light on.

The original OEM radio/cassette, works with my Alpine 6 disc changer but the readout doesn't light up.

I bought another OEM Radio/CD Player from a 98 Acura

When I put the new, to me, CD deck in, the deck will play a CD and AM/FM but there is no power to the changer. It will not even eject the CD Cassette.

All the plugs and DIN connectors look the same.

Archived